Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Costumes, etc.




I think the best part of Halloween happens before Halloween. My mom has made the girls' costumes every year and enjoys doing it. Despite us picking the type of fabrics that shed all over her sewing room (do you remember the cookie monster costume last year?) . The girls like dressing up all year long of course. Here's a preview of this year's costumes. Mom made Norah's Pink Poodle costume. I am helping put together Laurel's butterfly costume. We made the jewel encrusted headband/antennae, and had lots of fun doing it as well as shopping for accessories. We already had the sunglasses, which she insists makes the outfit. Somehow she is also a fairy, she has a butterfly wand and while I was taking this picture she was saying "Bippity Boppity Boo!". Norah had to try out the glasses too. She is very into going on the potty these days, she has to do everything that Laurel does. I think this will go into a book for her high school graduation.

No comments: