


Here are some pictures from Beggar's Night, even mom dressed up this year! The girls had fun, another demonstration of how they are soooo different: Laurel is saving her candy, and Norah ripped into her candy in the car after our first stop. We made stops at Grandma & Grandpa Mahr's house, Grandma & Grandpa Blakely's house, Jill Stockstrom (I worked with Jill at Medicap Retail), and Marla Wilkinson's house ( I work with Marla at Medicap LTC), Grandma Linda's house (my aunt Linda), and Grandma Hazel's house (Hazel Wickett our neighbor on the farm). We did all this before trick or treating in our neighborhood. It was beautiful weather (for Iowa), mid 60's. In addition to Norah eating candy in the car between stops, she also took her socks and shoes off between each stop! Not to be outdone, Laurel took her wings and antennae off between each stop. I was exhausted by the end of the adventure, and so was Norah. She stayed home with her dad to hand out candy and Laurel , energetic as ever, skipped around the neighborhood. I' m pretty sure she was floating at times as her wings caught the night wind. It was all worth it when I saw the smile on her face and the skip in her step.
No comments:
Post a Comment