Sunday, April 6, 2008

Ornery Norah

This is my ornery Norah. Tonight Wade & Laurel went to pick up pizza after a long day of yard work and biking to the park. It was in the mid 50's and felt like heaven! So, while they were away, I was resting on the couch watching the news. It was really quiet and I honestly thought Wade had taken both kids to Casey's. When he got home and didn't have Norah, I knew something was up. She is very good at playing on her own, but usually you can hear her singing or reading books to herself. I went upstairs to find Laurel's door closed. Inside I find Norah and a Barbie Makeup case fully engaged. She had opened every lipgloss and applied it to her face and hair. She had closed all but one of the lipglosses and did not get into the fingernail polish luckily! (She did that last week in the bathroom, she did not spill and held the bottle in one hand and the brush in another. Quite impressive for a child with essential tremor!) The carpet was clean and she had a great time as you can see. We could all laugh at it in the end. I think she still has a little pink in her hair, even after her bath. Laurel has taken to calling her "Pinky".

No comments: