The biggest news of the week came at our ultrasound. We found out we are having a BOY! It was a shock to us all. Except maybe Norah, who guessed it was a boy all along. :) Both my mom and Wade's mom and both of our girls got to come to the ultrasound. It was pretty amazing. Dad was all smiles! Before the ultrasound, Wade and I made a deal that if it was a girl we would name her Kiersten (a name Wade really liked, but I wasn't crazy about) and if it was a boy we would name him Carter (Wade's middle name that I really like, but he's not crazy about). For my birthday he got me wooden letters for Carter's room. A deal's a deal!
1 comment:
Congrats! I thought for sure you would have another girl! Carter's a great name :)
Post a Comment