Carter Douglass Leuwerke was born Tuesday, September 30th at 7:52AM. He weighed 9lb 0oz and was 20 inches long.
I am still working on getting the pictures organized from when Carter was born & will post them soon. But, the picture the hospital took is on the website www.our365.com. I will share more pictures hopefully in the coming days.
Carter is such a sweetheart. We are all getting along well. He has lost some weight, so they are keeping an eye on it. We went to the doctor on Monday and he was down to 7lb 8oz. Our pediatrician is wonderful and was not worried. All other systems are working well and he is nursing like a champ. We will go back next Monday for another checkup. Pray for some weight gain! He still has days and nights mixed up. Last night was the first night where he actually slept 2 1/2 hours straight! It was the best sleep I have gotten since the hospital! He has been snoozing all day, which scares me. Well, wish me luck, and enjoy the picture. More to follow!
1 comment:
He is so cute! Just perfect! I can't believe how light his hair is. Looks like he's following after Momma.
Post a Comment