Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Boating!

I'm going to TRY and keep up with blogging again. I really enjoy keeping up with other friends this way, and want to share what we are up to. So tonight I will start with one pic from our first boat outing of the year. We went to Lake Red Rock with my parents Memorial Day.

We took it easy, just tubing a bit, swimming, and enjoying being out on the water. Carter and I had just gotten over the stomach flu a few days earlier, so we weren't 100%. As we found out, it was only the beginning, with Norah, Laurel, & my mom getting the flu the next week. Not a great start to our summer vacation!

Carter liked sitting on the back of the boat and putting his toes in the water. The girls are little fish, and have been taking swimming lessons again for the past 2 weeks. We are headed to Wisconsin on Saturday to celebrate my Uncle Larry's wedding, then heading to the Wisconsin Dells for the week! We are really looking forward to a week away from it all!!

1 comment:

Kerri said...

Good for you!! I have been a major slacker with my blog. But maybe I'll be inspired if you keep it up! I love the picture of you all on the boat. Enjoy your trip to the Dells!