
Today was Laurel's first day of First Grade. She was excited and nervous at the same time. We had an open house last night where she met her teacher, Mrs. Kluver, and got to find her desk and locker. She had a great first day today. She was the first student to get a warm fuzzy award. :)

It was also my first day at my new job! (no pics of me) I still have 3 weeks left at Medicap LTC, but have started training on my days off. I am a clinical pharmacy specialist at Mercy in the area of home infusion and hospice. I am excited for the move and looking forward to the job (participating on two hospice teams, monitoring infusion patients & writing TPNs), and the schedule (20hrs/week, no nights or weekends). :) Wish me luck!
2 comments:
Good luck to both of you! Congrats on the new job- the hours sounds great!
Wow, I can't believe Laurel is such a big girl! I hope your new job is going well!
Post a Comment