Thursday, August 5, 2010

Saying Goodbye to Medicap LTC

Tuesday was quite an emotional day.  It was my last day at Medicap LTC.  I was lucky to have a great bunch of coworkers, which made my decision to leave very hard.  We worked hard and had a lot of fun over the years.  The staff bought pizza and gave me a really nice card.  We had one last staff meeting where we teared up, then went on with our busy day.  When we got to the end of the day it was just Austin & I, so I gave him my key and we both started bawling.  I had the kids with me, so it was hard to explain to them, but Laurel said "Mom it's ok to be sad, I'm sad too" & gave me a much needed hug.  A half hour later we ended up having dinner & drinks with Austin & Emily.  So, hopefully I am just saying goodbye to work and not to my great group of friends.

The Medicap Crew (minus a few people who insisted on being on vacation on my last day)


The silly Medicap Crew that I know and LOVE!

No comments: