Mother's Day felt like Christmas morning at our house. The girls "sneaked" into our room at 6:20AM and put pictures they had painted and cards they had made on my night stand. They went and watched cartoons and let me sleep in til 7:30am! (Little did they know, I had just been up feeding Carter at 6am) The extra hour of sleep was great! Carter had also painted a footprints and handprints picture, precious. We all went to church and then out for brunch with our parents. I was on call and went to work for an hour, came back and everyone was napping! This hasn't happened for a LONG time. I joined them for a Mother's Day nap. We grilled out and played some baseball in the backyard. A wonderful day. I love my kids!
Laurel enjoyed dipping her rice krispie cookie into the chocolate fountain at the restaurant.
The girls

Grandma Penny & Carter, 7mo

Grandma Penny, Carter, & Laurel
Grandma Mahr, Laurel, Lesley, Norah, Carter, & Grandma Penny
Grandma Penny, Carter, & WadeEverything is going in his mouth lately, especially the feet!
My happy boy
Carter napping with Grandpa Mahr
Laurel, Carter, & Norah, best buds
No comments:
Post a Comment