Monday, September 15, 2008

Georgia Vacation June-July

We had a great vacation in Atlanta at the end of June/beginning of July. Wade was speaking at a School Counselors conference, and the girls and I went along for the ride. We enjoyed getting together with Sarah Saxer and her boyfriend Dan. They took us to the Georgia Aquarium, Olympic Park, CNN Center, Atlanta Zoo, and we got to see the house they just bought in the middle of a major painting project! I also took Laurel to the Fernbank Museum of Natural History.

Sarah & Dan on the Deck of their House

Did I mention we also went to the American Girl Store? Everyone needs to wear clothes that match their dolls (or Teddybears). :)

Norah the Sailor girl at the Georgia Aquarium

Penguins at the Georgia Aquarium. They had many fun interactive exhibits for kids of all ages!

Norah & Wade watching the Jellyfish.

Sarah, Laurel, Lesley, & Norah at the Georgia Aquarium

Visiting the Giant Pandas at the Atlanta Zoo

Fernbank Museum of Natural History

Laurel enjoyed pretending to be a Penguin on this Ice Slide. Below, Laurel took my picture with the dinosaur (at least the dinosaur foot).
Laurel relaxing with a dinosaur looming.

1 comment:

Kerri said...

Thanks for the summer update...finally! Hope everything is going well for you. I am sure you are counting down until the baby is here as well. I can't wait to see pictures of him!