Monday, September 15, 2008

Wisconsin Dells Vacation August


Norah & Lesley Lazy River Pals

View from our condo at the Wilderness Resort. One of about 8 waterparks at our resort, some indoor & some outdoor. All very fun!

It was great to meet up with my friend Laurie Schenkelberg and catch up on our busy lives. She made the trip from Milwaukee to visit us in the Dells. It's great to get together with old friends, it always feels like no time has passed at all.

Family pic at Moose Jaw restaurant, one our favorite restaurants in the Dells.

Laurel the waterslide queen.
Norah taking it easy on the caterpillar.

Tired girl in the fountain. Norah refused to take a nap all week. We had some early bedtimes and grumpy times as a result. Altogether it went pretty well.
I love my girls (& boy). Coverups don't cover everything.
Wade & girls.


Sisters.
Polka Dot Pottery. I found out that I don't have enough patience for painting. The girls did great, but my pot was much larger and I decided to make stripes. Next time I will pick something small. They all turned out great, but definitely tested my patience.


Laurel swimming with Wade. She finally decided it was ok to swim on her own.

No comments: