Sunday, November 2, 2008

Falling Leaves

The girls enjoyed playing in the leaves with the neighbor kids, Olivia & Joe. Laurel says it's her favorite time of the year. She's been asking to play in the leaves since they started changing colors a month ago. She remembers jumping in the leaves last year and couldn't wait til it was time. We have been spoiled with mild weather in the mid 70's this week, unheard of in November in Iowa!



2 comments:

Kerri said...

Great pictures. I miss the real changing of leaves. Fall is my favorite time of year!

Whatz Up With Tessa said...

Believe it or not, the leaves chaning is one of the things I miss most about the midwest. Looks like the kids had a ball. I love the simple pleasures that kids adore. LOVED the Halloween pics. The are ALL adorable. Miss you so much! Lots of Love, Cortney